Monday, June 21, 2010

From walking to lounging......

As time went on, RV started to adjust to his blindness. He depended on me to be his eyes when we took our walks. I had him out for about an hour or two everyday to keep his muscles working.

He was starting to come out of his stall easier, it went down to two people getting him out,  down to just me. He trusts me enough to lead him out where he isn't going to hit anything. I started lounging him everyday again, eventhough he had a really hard time in the beginning. He lounged very well to the right because he could see light and shadows, however the other way was impossible! He would try to make a circle but just come in to where he was tripping.

At this point, I started to do some research on herbs to see if there was anything I could use for uveitis and I came across herbs4horses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment