Monday, February 21, 2011

No More Snow!

Today was another snow day for us! We got about 5 inches, which was just enough to interfere with turnout for today. My dad worked on the back field yesterday so RV could go out, and now he has to plow it again.  He made a wall for RV with snow.  Because the back field has wire fencing, RV will not be able to see it, and I am afraid he is going to get hurt.  My dad put snow all around the fence line so RV could not get near the wire.  It has worked super well over the last few weeks! Unfortunately as soon as the snow melts, he will not be able to go out back there, but hopefully the round pen will be back up and running by that time. Since I had off of work today, I rode him in our indoor today so he got some much needed exercise! Hope Mother Nature has no more snow in store for us! Stay Warm.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment