Monday, August 9, 2010

Milestone Yesterday!

After RV and I did some flat work in the ring I decided I would take him on a mini trial ride around our property.  This is something I have neglected to do because I am afraid he may trip with me on him.  I had him out for around 30 minutes, no tripping, just a good time!  I took him around our hay field with no problems, and just asked him to proceed with caution when there were steep hills.  He can see a little bit out of his right eye and I think its enough for him to judge these things.  His flat work has been phenominal, he is back into counter cantering and turning on the haunches, not to mention doing flawless flying changes! He is truly a pleasure to always be around!  After our ride I rewarded him with a nice bath :) It's super hot today, so I think it would not hurt to put in the non steriodal drops in his eyes when I get home.....he has been flare-up free, and I am trying to keep it that way.......

No comments:

Post a Comment